UK Company Formation
Do you need change your company registered address? Do you want to keep personal lives separate? Are you looking for new secretary for your company?
After Start Up

Accountancy and Bookkeeping
We can relieve your company by taking care of all your bookkeeping and accounting needs, including the preparation of your annual accounts. Our first step is to work with you so we can gain a full understanding of your business. We then tailor our approach to your requirements so we can provide exactly the service you need. ABS offers accountancy service such as:
Bookkeeping for LTD, LLP, Self Employed person
Payroll administration: Income TAX, NI Contribution
VAT returns for LTD, PLC, LLP, Self Employed person
VAT registration for LTD, PLC, LLP, Self Employed person
Dealing with the Revenue and Companies House
Corporation Tax for LTD
Self Assessment for Self Employed and Members of Partnership
Director's personal tax return
On-going tax and accountancy advice throughout the year
Company financial health check
Producing of financial statements for Companies House and Inland Revenue
Preparation and analyse of management accounts
Corporate tax planning
Price and Fees
Price and Fees of Accountancy service depends on size of your business. Please contact our accountancy department for advice and quotation. Please sent your enquiries to info@companyinuk.co.uk.
Accountancy for Dormant Company for only £50.00                                                                        order
If your company has dormant status (non-trading) you still have to submit annual accounts and annual return to Companies House. You must make sure company has dormant status in inland Revenue, if not you need to submit TAX Return. Our company offers special accountancy service for dormant company. This service is available for only £50.00 per year. Service includes:
Notification if Inland Revenue about Dormant Status
Notification if Companies House about Dormant Status
Preparation and Filling Dormant Company Accounts
Preparation and Filling Annual Return